You need to be current with USJF.
You need to bring proof (digital card/receipt) you are current if you renew after April 30th.
Practice opens Monday, May 3rd – Adults only, practice starts at 6:30.
Practice beginning Monday, May 10th – Kids from 6:30-7:30; Adults only, 7:30-9.
Brett met with Chris from Lilac City Fit Body Boot Camp; Allen talked to James Weed (Newborn Jiu Jitsu). Based on these conversations, here is what we need to do:
- Wait in cars or line up outside the building until 6:30.
- Masks are required to enter the Dojo. No mask, no entry.
Regrettably, masks must be worn at all times – even when practicing on the mat.
Sadly yes, we will practice wearing masks. I know.
This is in accordance with WA state guidelines and follows James Weed’s practice. WA state guidelines are linked on our site; relevant sections can be found on page 8.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry. People with temps over 100 won’t be admitted.
- You will initial an attendance log indicating you have no CoVID symptoms and have not been around sick people. At some point, we’ll have a QR code we can scan.
- You’ll hand sanitize upon entering the dojo.
- If you can come in your gi, great. You can use the locker room, but only to quickly change (no visiting after practice in the locker room).
- After practice we need to wipe down mats with an alcohol solution.
Other matters: Promotions from last spring will be held on Thursday, May 20th.
Email or Call Sensei Brett: 509-995-6434